Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce
Chambers of CommerceEconomic Development AgencyNetworking
The Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce works for the betterment of Northwest Indiana businesses and communities by promoting economic development, quality business practices, a voice in public policy, and civic pride. The Chamber accomplishes this through the active involvement of its members to provide business leadership, a forum for the exchange of ideas, business-to-business opportunities and support of community events.
- Monthly networking luncheons with an average of over 150 attendees.
- Weekly networking opportunities.
- Sponsorship, donation and volunteer opportunites.
- Website with over 20,000 hits a month.
- Over 1,400 representatives from approximately 700 regional businesses