Bickford Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Retirement Communities
We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little; none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn't find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.
We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult, but we've also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother's happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we're devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.
- Personalized Care
- Medication & Mobility Assistance
- Memory Care
- Health Care Coordination
- Maintenance Free
Whom to Contact
- Jamie Langhans140 East 107th AvenueCrown Point, IN 46307Phone: 219-663-0972Fax: (219) 663-6825
- Director Yvonne LeeDirector140 East 107th AvenueCrown Point, IN 46307Phone: (219) 663-0972Fax: (219) 663-6825
- Roman Salas140 East 107th AvenueCrown Point, IN 46307Phone: (219) 663-0972Fax: (219) 663-6825
- Michelle Zupon140 East 107th AvenueCrown Point, IN 46307Phone: 219-663-0972Fax: (219) 663-6825