Responsible for educating new and existing employees on how to effectively perform their jobs, while delivering You First Banking and a consistent customer experience. This individual will provide new hire training to Universal Bankers, Assistant Banking Center Managers, and Banking Center Managers. They will assist the Retail Training and Development Leader in developing and presenting additional training to all Retail employees. Retail Trainers, when not training, will also support banking centers by filling in as a Universal Banker when needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide consistent training to all new Retail hires on the bank's platforms, products, services, and culture.
- Engage with team members and serve as a liaison to Retail Training and Development Leader to identify and assess training/developmental needs.
- Serve as a Universal Banker in banking centers when not training.
- Creates a positive and encouraging work environment.
- Provide feedback on training to Retail Training and Development Leader.
- Assist with developing and updating training materials, such as participant guides, handouts, FAQs, job aides, etc.
- Conduct in class training sessions.
- Provide training to employees joining our team through an acquisition.
- Minimum two years banking and/or training experience
- Proficient understanding of front-line teller systems, new account platforms and CRM/sales management systems
- Ability to learn new applications, products/services, and policies/procedures quickly and effectively deliver information to others
- Demonstrates passion for people development and customer service excellence
- Demonstrates ability to deliver fun, engaging, and meaningful content that covers all learning styles and maximizes retention
- Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within the Bank
- Highly organized, and must be versatile and flexible based on needs of trainees
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of the south suburbs of Chicago and Northwest Indiana. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 6 branches in Illinois and 16 branches in Northwest Indiana. We provide a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Bank To Work For" for five consecutive years.
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.